Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways in connection with activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers’ utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected information
ALL Insurance may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information provided by Users helps us respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To fulfill insurance-related tasks and responsibilities.
- Information provided may be used to verify User identity and the accuracy of Users personal information with government agencies, industry associations, brokers or other insurers. This information may be used to comply with the law or the requests of law enforcement agencies or regulators. It may be used to help analyze and assess risks on a prudent basis; determine and facilitate payment of fees and premiums; and investigate any paying claims.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We may use feedback provided by Users to improve our products and services.
- Establish and maintain communication
- We may use the provided email address to provide/inform the User of insurance and related products and services. We may use this address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of each Users personal information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that the User has given permission to do so. We may share information with third parties outside of this organization only as necessary to fulfill a request with User permission.
Web browser cookies
Your acceptance of these terms
3012 – 106 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T6J 5M5
This document was last updated on November 07, 2014